On-Site Chair Massage Service by DISCOVER Massage Professional Traverse City Massage Therapists
DISCOVER On-Site Chair Massage
A growing number of businesses are providing massage as part of their employee wellness programs.
Businesses know that having healthy employees translates into increased competitiveness in the marketplace. Workers that are healthy and well contribute to a company’s productivity – and that means profits.
Many employers are noting the positive effects of an on-site massage program as part of their wellness program. Moreover, they have found massage to be a cost-effective benefit, the cost of which employees are willing to share.
DISCOVER Massage’s On-Site Chair Massage Program allows your company to be on the cutting edge of bringing the benefits of massage to the workplace.
On-site massage is becoming one of the fastest growing employee wellness benefits that companies offer. It is a safe, convenient, cost-effective program that boosts employee morale and provides valuable health benefits. On-site chair massage is available to all sizes and types of businesses from small offices to large corporations.
Why is on-site chair massage so popular?
- Immediate positive effects – employees feel better right away.
- It works for everybody and is available in a variety of work environments.
- No capital investment start-up costs. No overhead to maintain.
- Massage complements other wellness programs already in progress.
Description of on-site massage service
On-site massage does not require a private room and can be offered at the workstation, in a conference or work room. The massage therapist may use a special chair, tabletop device or a chair available in the office. Selection is dependent upon the client’s comfort and space available in the environment.
Usually the length of a massage session is 10-15 minutes, the length of a typical work break. During the massage, the recipient is seated and fully clothed. No oil is used. Therefore, no change in attire is necessary. The Massage Specialist uses techniques that focus on the upper part of the body – neck, head, shoulders, back, and arms.
Advantages of workplace massage
- Increases employee performance and productivity
- Reduces adverse effects associated with repetitive work tasks and prolonged sitting positions
- Appeals to a broad employee base
- Shows that the employer cares
- Improves good feelings about the workplace
- Enhances employee loyalty
- Relieves tension and tired muscles
- Requires no overhead to maintain and no capital investment for start up
- Reduces employee absenteeism
- Energizes employees and motivates them to return to work
How to initiate your on-site chair massage program
We can provide you with options to incorporate massage into your workplace wellness program. Consider an ongoing program to achieve long term results, for special occasions or promotions.
To get an On-Site Chair Massage Program started for your employees, contact DISCOVER Massage Specialists at (231) 922-8100.